Strangely QUIET!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strangely QUIET!!!

Post by Snapper on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:17 pm

Oh my, another year of Uglyman done and gone. This one went way too fast. I wanted to play Chewy at least 10 more times. Liked the four round format and wouldn't mind seeing that again. I think the Net Champ should have more than one round, though. Hope scores are saved and handicaps determined from those next year or use current USGA's...for those who have them. Another great week, thank you Wes, Dave and Jim for the outstanding hospitality again. I miss the champion's dinner with all the crab and meaty steaks I didn't get to buy this year. Hopefully we can reconcile that one. More later, but gotta rest up now and get back to reality.
Snapper
True Uglyman
True Uglyman

Number of posts : 73
Job/hobbies : Consultant / Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Par 5:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Strangely QUIET!!!

Post by uncledave on Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:48 pm

cheers Once again a calm has come to the lake, birds are chirping, sun is shining and there are no sounds coming from the cabin to distrurb the natural order of things like, WHERE'S MY BEEER...ANYBODY SEEN MY HAT...OFFICER THAT MAN DOES KNOW ME...CRANK IT UP...CHOW'S ON...and a miriade of other quotes I won't discribe here. clown

Another year of the great ugly in the books with very little damage, unless you count the trees on cabins, sunken boat, one dead guy and our pride as we succomb once again to the Snapper 3-peat farao but the uglies once again walk away with all their fingers and toes...even if fewer brain cells. drunken

We all assume our games will meet the test next year when we once again plan for Ugly 17 even if they do play a different kind of game down in TX. What a Face

Safe Journeys and a great year to everyone,
pirat king

lol! P.S. Great surprise party Lesa...lets do it again!
uncledave
True Uglyman
True Uglyman

Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : drunken pirate/beeeerrrr
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Character sheet
Par 5:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top